Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mum I Am

Hello bloggers I have another Mother's Day card for you today.  Mother's Day is on Sunday the 30th March here in the UK.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First using dusty concord distress ink I inked up the card blank.  Next I printed off the topper using My Craft Studio 'Another Walk in Wonderland' CD-ROM.  This was then cut out and matted onto some black and silver patterned mirror board. The topper was added to the left hand side of the card.  Next using Creative Expressions 'sensational saying' stamp set and peeled paint distress ink I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock.  Using Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set and spiced marmalade distress ink I stamped a flower above and below the sentiment.  The sentiment was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Once die cut I inked the edges with peeled paint distress ink. A mat was cut for the sentiment from black and silver patterned mirror board using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  These were adhered together and added to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment