Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Birthday Grrr-eetings ~ Looney Tunes Taz Tasmanian Devil Decoupage

Hello Bloggers Happy Pancake Day, I hope that yesterday was a good day for you.  We had some lovely sunshine here in the UK again.  Today I have an 80's throw back card with this Looney Tunes Taz card.  For those of you who were not around then Taz was a TV cartoon favourite of the 1980's.



Inside this card.

This card began as an A4 sheet of textured black card, that I cut and scored to make a 5"x7" card blank.  Next I printed out a topper sheet with decoupage and sentiments as well as a sheet of backing paper using Looney Tunes CD-ROM.  The backing paper was then cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat.  This was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I cut out the topper and decoupage, which was then layered up using foam pads.  The topper was matted onto some black card stock that I then fussy cut before adhering to the right hand side of the card.  Next I cut out the sentiments and matted them onto black card.  One sentiment was adhered to the front of the card.  Next I die cut a mat for the inside of the card, so that it could be written in as the card blank is black.  Using white card stock and Spellbinders 'labels 28' die set a mat was cut and then adhered inside the card.  The second sentiment was then added to the top of the mat.  Finally I punched out a smaller sentiment using a 1"circle punch.  I then punched out a mat from black card stock using a 1.5" circle punch.  Once layered up they were added to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment