Search This Blog

Thursday 20 March 2014

Cream Of The Crop ~ Occupations Farmer

Hello bloggers I hope you are having a good week so far.  Today's card is still on the male occupations theme with this farmers card.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down an A4 sheet of brown card stock to 5x7 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I printed off the computer a backing and topper sheet using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.  The backing sheet was then cut down to slightly smaller than 5x7 and then adhered to the brown mat.  Next I fussy cut out the other elements of the card.  Using Spellbinders 'grand big scallop labels' die set I cut a mat from some gold coloured pearlescent paper.  The mat and the topper were layered up and adhered to the left hand side of the card.  I then added two sentiments to the right hand side to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

1 comment: