Search This Blog

Sunday 2 March 2014

Birthday Smiles ~ Looney Tunes Porky Pig decoupage


Hello bloggers I hope you had a lovely day yesterday we had glorious sunshine, so I managed to get into the garden for a pre-spring tidy up.  Today's card is a cheeky Porky Pig birthday card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5" square card blank. First I cut some blue pearlescent paper down to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat, this was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I printed out a porky pig backing paper and decoupage topper using Looney Tunes CD-ROM.  Once printed the elements were fussy cut out.  The decoupage topper was layered up using foam pads.  The porky pig backing paper was cut to size to make a smaller mat for the front of the card.  Next using some blue pearlescent paper I die cut a mat for the topper using Spellbinders 'labels A' die set.  The mat and topper were adhered to the card.  Finally I added a sentiment from the same sheet to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment