Search This Blog

Monday 17 March 2014

Artist ~ Master piece - Crafter's Companion Hobbies

Hello bloggers I hope that you enjoyed your weekend.  Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Today's card is a card for any budding artist that you may know.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut down a sheet of A4 gold mirror board to 8x8 and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I printed out a topper and backing sheet.  The elements were fussy cut out.  Next I cut down the artist backing paper to 7.5" square and then adhered it to the front of the card.  The topper was adhered to the centre of the card.  Next I added some tubes of paint to the bottom left and top right corners.  I added the 'love to paint' sentiment to the top left corner and to finish off the card added 'my masterpiece' sentiment to the bottom right corner.
 Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment