Search This Blog

Monday 3 March 2014

I love Cricket ~ Twistapage

Hello bloggers I trust you are all well.  Today I have a card for the cricket lovers with a twistapage twist.



This card began as an A4 sheet of red card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5x7 card blank.  First I printed off a backing paper and twistapage sheet from Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  Once printed I fussy cut out all the elements.  Next I cut down the cricket backing paper to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the front of the card.  I built up the twistapage using foam tape and double sided tape on alternative layers to try to keep the bulk of the card down for postage purposes.   I then ran around the edge of the completed topper with a black ProMarker to give the effect of a slim mat.  The topper was then added to the card front.  Finally I adhered a sentiment to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment