Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2014

Scrums It's Your Birthday ~ Crafter's Companion Hobbies Rugby

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and the weather was kind to you wherever you are in the world.  Today's card is a great card for the men in your life who always seem difficult to buy for.


Insert.

This card began as a navy A4 card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 5 3/4"x5.5".  Next I printed off a backing paper and topper sheet using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  I then fussy cut out all the elements.  The backing paper was cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat for the card.  This was adhered to the front of the card.  Next I added a navy card stock mat to my topper and then adhered the completed topper to the right hand side of the card.  The sentiment was also matted onto navy card stock and then adhered to the bottom of the card.  Inside the card I added a coordinating insert which was printed from the same CD-ROM as above.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment