Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Rugby Card ~ Crafter's Companion Hobbies Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and enjoyed your day yesterday, I had a day at the allotment getting it ready for the growing season which is fast approaching.  For today's card I have a decoupaged rugby player for you, a great card for a rugby fanatic.


This card began as an A4 sheet of navy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 5"x7".  Next I printed a backing paper and topper sheet using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  Once Printed out I cut the backing paper to slightly smaller than the card blank to make a mat for the card front.  The backing paper was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I cut out the decoupage and sentiments from the topper sheet.  Once cut out the decoupage was layered up using foam pads.  I added a navy mat to the back of the completed decoupage topper and then adhered it to the left hand side of the card.  Next I added the circle sentiments to the right hand side of the card.  Using Tattered Lace 'sentiment blocks' die set I die cut 'Happy Birthday' using navy card stock.  Once die cut I adhered it to a blank sentiment block that was on the topper sheet.  Finally the 'happy birthday' sentiment block was then adhered to the card.
Happy birthday xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment