Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Nothing A Splash Of Paint Won't Fix ~ Crafters Companion Occupations Painter & Decorator

Hello bloggers I hope you are having a good week and managing to get some crafting done.  Today's card is one for the painters and decorators.


This card began as an A4 sheet of navy blue card stock that I cut and scored to make a 5x7 card blank.  Next I printed out a backing and topper sheet using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM.  I cut the backing paper to 7.75" x 4.75"  and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I fussy cut out the topper and sentiments.  The topper and top sentiment were matted onto some blue mirror board and then added to the card.  Finally the bottom sentiment had the edges inked with a blue ProMarker and then was adhered using foam pads to give it some height.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment