Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

Floral Happy Birthday Mum ~ upcycled recycled

Hello bloggers Monday has come around pretty quickly again.  I hope you all had a good Mothering Sunday.  Today's card is a floral birthday card for mum.


This card began as a pink sheet of Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a DL card blank.  Next I recycled a topper from an old shop brought card.  After cutting it out by hand  I adhered it onto some pink pearlescent paper and the cut it out to leave a small mat.  The topper was adhered to the bottom of the card.  Next using some silver mirror board and Spellbinders 'Asian accents' die set I cut a topper for my sentiment.  The sentiment was die cut from some striped card stock and used Tattered Lace 'family sentiments for all occasions' and 'sentiment blocks' die sets.  Once die cut the sentiments were adhered to the centre of the silver mat.  The sentiment topper was then adhered to the top of the card. Finally I added a faux pearl to each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment