Search This Blog

Saturday 22 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day ~ Bunny Flower Upcycled Recycled

Hello bloggers I do hope that you are well and have had a good start to the weekend.  Today's card has a Mother's Day theme but just by changing the sentiment it could be for a birthday or get well card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of pink card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x6 card blank.  Next I cut a piece of pink glitter card to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the front of the card. Using some heart patterned paper from my stash I cut a mat slightly smaller than the glitter card this was then inked with tattered rose distress ink to give it some colour and to blend in with the rest of the card.  The mat was then adhered to the card.   Next using an old birthday card and Spellbinders 'labels A' die set I die cut my topper.  The card I used was decorated inside as well so I  cut a border from it using the inside with Spellbinders 'edgeabilities triple scallop die' set.  Once die cut I cut off the scalloped edge at the end of the polka dot pattern.  Next I placed the polka dot border down the centre of the card.  The topper was then added on top of the border.  Next the scallop off cut was adhered down the left hand edge of the card. Finally my sentiment was stamped using some more of the same card, staz on black ink and a stamp from my stash.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders ' labels A' die set and then adhered to the polka dot border strip.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment