Search This Blog

Sunday 9 March 2014

Snookered ~ Pockets Full Of Love - Crafter's Companion Hobbies

Hello bloggers I hope that you are enjoying your weekend and getting some crafting in or at least some me time.  Today's card is another card for the boys this time with a snooker theme.


This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First I cut an A4 sheet of red vellum to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I printed off a topper and backing sheet using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  Once printed out the smaller elements were fussy cut out. The topper was die cut using Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set.  I then die cut a mat for the topper using some red textured paper and the same die set as above.  The mat and topper were adhered together and added to the centre of the card.  In the top left hand corner of the card I added a sentiment complete with an embellishment.  In the bottom right corner I added another sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment