Search This Blog

Saturday 1 March 2014

Marvel Captain America ~ Twistapage Decoupage

A pinch and a punch its the 1st of the month.  Hello bloggers I do hope you are all well and enjoying the first day of March, soon spring will be upon us and we will hopefully have some glorious sunshine.  Today I have a Marvel Captain America card for you.



Inside the card

This card began as a yellow A4 sheet of card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4" square card blank.  Next I cut a mat from some red card stock slightly smaller than the card blank.  Using some blue pearlescent paper I cut another mat this time slightly smaller than the red one.  The mats were then adhered to the front of the card.  Using a Marvel twistapage decoupage sheet I cut out and assembled  the pieces to complete the topper.  The topper was then adhered to the centre of the card.  Next I added a sentiment inside the card.  Finally I used My Paper Stash  'envelope crafter' to create an envelope custom made for the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment