Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

You're Awesome - Skateboarding

Hello bloggers, today's card is dedicated to the Joshua Dale Skate Park Fund.
You can check out the details here https://www.facebook.com/TheJoshuaDaleSkateparkFund.



This card began as an A4 sheet of black and silver patterned holographic card stock,which I scored and folded in half to make an A5 card blank.  Next I stamped my background using the largest stamp from Creative Expressions 'silhouette skateboards'stamp set and black soot distress ink.  The stamp was used in my hand and just stamped randomly around the outer edge of the card stock.  I stamped the skateboard silhouettes and the 'you're awesome' sentiment.  The card stock was then embossed using a piece of chicken wire from the garden through my grand calibur.  Next I tore the edges  to give it some shape and texture and  adhered the topper to the card blank.  Using some white card stock I stamped the Chinese proverb using the same stamp set and ink pad.  This was die cut using Spellbinders 'scalloped labels one' die set.  Using the next sized die up in the set I cut a mat from silver mirror board.  The proverb was adhered to the mat and then it was all adhered to the card blank.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment