Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hole In One ~ Golf

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the week is going well for you whatever you are doing.  Today's card is a card for the golfer's in your life with a hole in one card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of green Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card 5x7.  Next I printed out a topper sheet using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM.  Once fussy cut out  I inked around the edges of the sentiments with red ProMarker to act as a faux mat.  Using Spellbinders 'grand labels large' die set  and some red handmade paper I cut a mat for the topper.  The mat and topper were adhered together and then added to the card.  The hole in one sentiment was added to the top left of the card and the other sentiment was adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment