Search This Blog

Monday 11 November 2013

My Paper Stash ~ Envelope Creator

Hello bloggers I have recently purchased a new product on the market called an envelope creator and thought I would share my thoughts on it with you.





It is made by My Paper Stash and consists of two pieces of plastic held together by a plastic nut you lock and unlock.  For those of you older enough to remember it resembles the shape of a well known game character 'Pacman'.  It is simple to use no measuring which makes the time of making envelopes for your card even quicker.  It is not like other envelope makers on the market which require measuring and scoring of different lines.  To use it you put your card on to your paper and mark the corners of the card.  Next put the envelope creators notches onto two of your marked points.  Now you draw or score to make one half of your envelope.  You now flip it and do the same on the other side. Next you cut it out and adhered the flaps on your envelope.  It can be used to make enveloboxes and envelopes of any size from A4 down to teeny weeny ones.

It also folds into itself to make it easy to store and transport if you attend classes.  Instruction are written on the product so no more lost instructions when you have forgotten how to use it.

I love this new product no more measuring and faffing about for ages trying to get the perfect envelope for the card you have made that is an irregular size.  I may even sell my other envelope board.

This review is of my own opinion, I purchased this item with my own money and it has not been sponsored or endorsed by any companies or persons.

I hope that you enjoyed my review and it helps you with better crafting.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your review, i found it helped me to make my mind up to get one.

    ReplyDelete