Search This Blog

Friday 14 March 2014

Mothers Are Like ~ Spring Diamond Card

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and  are gearing up for the weekend.  Today I have another spring diamond card for you but this time the theme is Mother's Day.


This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a spring diamond card.  Next using some button patterned paper I covered the base of the card.  I then cut a square for the top of the card and adhered that in place.  Next I covered the two triangles at the side of the card with the same paper.  The spring of the card was then secured to the base using super sticky tape.  Next I type up my verse topper on the computer and printed it onto some cream pearlescent linen paper.  Once printed out it was die cut using Spellbinders 'labels B' die set.  I then inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink.  The topper was adhered to the top of the card.  Finally to finish off I adhered to buttons to the top and bottom of the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment