Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

Happy Birthday ~ Fairy Spring Card

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  For today's card I have gone for a spring or diamond card with a fairy topper.

This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a spring  or diamond card.  Next I cut a rectangle of yellow card stock for the bottom of the card and a square for the top.  These were then adhered into place.  Using some yellow floral paper I cut another rectangle and a square slightly smaller than the yellow ones to make mats for the top and bottom of the card.  Once adhered into place the bottom of the card was secured with super sticky tape to keep it in place.  Next using some embossed fairy stickers I added a flower and butterfly embellishment to the bottom of the card.   I then added an embossed fairy topper to the top of the card.  'Happy Birthday' peels offs were added either side of the topper and finally to finish off the card I added a parcel peel off the the top point of the card top.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment