Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

Best Friends ~ Meow!

Hello bloggers well another week begins and we are getting close to the end of March don't know where the year has gone so far.  Anyway back to today and today's card is one for the cat lovers out there who are also your best friends.


This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock in a soft gold colour, I cut and scored it to make an approximate 6x6 card blank.  Next I cut a piece of paw print card stock to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered it to the front.  Next using some 2" decorative strip of Docrafts papers I die cut 5 squares using Spellbinders 'scallop labels 1' die set.  Four were cut from one design and one was cut from a different design.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the cat images using aged mahogany distress ink and 'paw prints' stamp set.  There were then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 1' die set.  Next using the same stamp set I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock and die cut it in the same way as the cat images. Using the meow! stamp from the same set and aged mahogany distress ink I stamped meow! randomly onto the paw print card stock.  Finally the mats and images were layered up and adhered to the four corners of the card.  In the centre I matted up the sentiment and adhered it into place.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment