Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

Live Everyday ~ Lillies

Hello bloggers I can not believe that we are almost at the end of March already times does seem to fly by these days.  Onto today's card with a sentiment and flowers.


This card began as an A4 sheet of pink Topsy Turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 4x4.  Next I cut a piece of pink glitter card to slightly smaller than the card blank to form a mat.  This was adhered into place.  Using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'festive florals' stamp set I stamped the Lily image onto white card stock.  Once stamped I fussy cut it out and coloured it using ProMarkers.  Next onto white card stock I stamped my sentiment using the same stamp set and ink pad.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels A' die set.  The sentiment was inked around the edges with a pink ProMarker and then it was adhered to the top left of the card.  Finally the lilies image was adhered to the bottom right of the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment