Search This Blog

Thursday 25 September 2014

To A Special Little Girl ~ Fairy Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the week is going well for you.  Today I have a card for the girls with this sweet fairy card.


This card began as a 6x4 white card blank.  First I adhered a green bunting patterned paper to the card blank.  Next I adhered a snake skin textured turquoise paper to the card blank.  The decoupage was popped out of the sheet and the pips were filed off with a piece of sand paper.  It was then layered up with foam pads and adhered to the left side of the card.

The sentiment was stamped using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'flower fairies friends marigold' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders die d-lites 'frame two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with evergreen bough distress ink.  The sentiment was adhered to the bottom right of the card.

Using an off cut of card stock I die cut the foliage in the top right hand corner using Spellbinders die d-lites 'corner sprigs' die set.  I then used some shop brought petals and some white cornflower petals punched using a Martha Stewart punch.  This cornflowers edges were inked slightly with ever green bough distress ink.  I layered up the flowers and added a faux pearl to the centre.  The sprig and flowers were added to the top right hand corner of the card.

Happy Crafting xx hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment