Search This Blog

Saturday 20 September 2014

Puppy Love ~ SWALK Pawfect

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and ready for the weekend.  Today I have a sweet puppy love card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of pink topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'SWALK Pawfect' CD-ROM I printed off a topper sheet onto white card stock.  I then cut out the topper I wanted too use. Using some blue holographic mirror board I cut a mat for the topper.  The mat and topper were adhered to the front of the card.  Finally using a 'puppy love' stamp from my stash that I think I got free in a magazine ages ago and faded jeans distress ink I stamped the sentiment onto the right hand corner of the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment