Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

Christmas Cheese and Wine ~ Makey Bakey Mice

Hello bloggers well another weekend has come around and another month almost over and before we know it Christmas will be here.  So today I have a Christmas card featuring the Makey Bakey Mice.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First using Crafter's Companion 'makey bakey mice Christmas collection' CD-ROM I printed off a brown backing paper and an image topper sheet.  I then cut the backing paper down to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next using some gold holographic mirror board I cut a 7.5" square mat and adhered it to the front of the card.  Finally I added the mice topper to the front of the card.  The topper already had the word 'Christmas' on it so I didn't add a sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment