Search This Blog

Friday 5 September 2014

Thanks A Bunch ~ Decoupage Diamond Top Spring Card

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a thank you card using the diamond top spring card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of red topsy turvy card stock that I cut and scored to make a diamond spring top card blank.  Next I used Kaisercrafts sweetpea paper pad to add a mat to the base of the card which was adhered into place.  I then stamped the sentiment twice on the base using Creative Expressions 'button florals' stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  Next using the same sweetpea paper I cut a mat for the topper using spellbinders lacey squares die set.  The decoupage was from my stash I printed it off a My craft studio Cd -ROm along time ago and never used it so can't remember the name of it. cut oiut and layered up with foam pads before being added to the mat.  The mat and topper were then adhered onto the diamond top.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment