Search This Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

A Frumptious Treat ~ Girl With Cup Cake

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and ready for the weekend.  Today I have a cupcake card.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank that I cut down to make a 7x8  card blank.  Next I adhered the cupcake patterned paper from the English tea party collection paper pack to the front of the card.  The topper I printed out a while ago from a CD-ROM but I can't remember which one.  The topper was coloured with ProMarkers and then I cut it out.  The faux ribbon strips were cut out as they were originally part of the topper.  I inked along the dotted lines with a pink ProMarker.  The faux ribbon was adhered to the right hand side of the card.  Finally the sentiment was printed from the Serif Roald Dahl digikits collection 1 Charlie and the Chocolate factory.  I matted it with some pink floral paper before adhering it to the bottom right corner of the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment