Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

Happy Grand Parents Day ~ Hunkydory Golden Oldies Life's Journey

Hello bloggers I hope that you enjoyed a good weekend and nice weather.  Today I have a card for Grand Parents Day, which isn't too far away.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank that I die cut using Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set to make a shaped card.  Next I die cut a patterned paper from  English tea party paper collection and also die cut that using the same die as for the card blank.  The paper was then adhered to the front of the card.  Next I stamped the topper onto white card stock using black soot distress ink and Hunkydory golden oldies 'life's journey' stamp set.  This was die cut using a smaller Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die.  Whilst still in the die I inked around the edges with mustard seed distress ink.  The image was coloured using a combination of Whispers brushmarkers and ProMarkers.  I then added glossy accents to the glasses and lights.

Next I used black soot distress ink and clarity stamps letterbox kit to stamp the boxes which the sentiment sit in.  I then used peeled paint distress ink and the same stamp set to stamp out the letters to make up the words.  These were fussy cut out.  I adhered the topper to the centre of the card and added the sentiment around it to complete the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment