Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Take Time To Smell The Flowers ~ Bear And Flower Brads

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a good start to the week.  Today I have a card with a sentiment that really rings true, with the busy lives we all lead it is a good idea to take time out to smell the flowers and appreciate nature every once in a while.



This card began as a 6x6 white card blank.  First I cut a mat for the front of the card using a green rose patterned paper from the 'English tea party collection' paper pack.  Next I used a topper from my stash that I stamped when I went to a stamping club so I don't know the name of the design.  This was coloured with ProMarkers.  I inked the edges of the topper with a ProMarker.  The topper was adhered to the top of the card at a jointy angle.

The sentiment I printed off in pink ink using a word document.  I then inked the edges with a ProMarker.  The sentiment was then added to the bottom of the card with metal flower brads. Finally I adhere the rose patterned paper mat to the front of the card.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment