Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Happy Birthday ~ Looney Tunes Road Runner

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to the week. Today I have a simple birthday card for you featuring Road Runner.


This card began as a sheet of purple patterned card stock 20x14.5cm that I scored to make a 10cm card blank.  Next using Looney Tunes CD-ROM I printed out a topper sheet for the Road Runner.  I cut out the topper that I wanted and adhered it to the card blank.  Next onto white card stock I stamped the sentiment using Kanban 'tickets' stamp set and dusty concord distress ink.  I then die cut it with Spellbinders 'back to basics tags' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with the same ink pad used above.  I then added the outside of the tag to the bottom of the card with some purple felt brads.  The inside of the tag I inked over a little more and added foam pads to give it some height and dimension.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment