Search This Blog

Monday 15 September 2014

Yule Tidings ~ The Wine Buffs ~ The Christmas Spirit

Hello bloggers well another weekend over and a week nearer to Christmas.  Today I have a humorous Christmas card made using The wine Buffs The Christmas Spirit CD-ROM.



This card began as a white A5 card blank.  First I used white card stock to print out the backing paper, topper and sentiment sheets using Katy Sue Designs 'the wine buffs the Christmas spirit CD-ROM.  I then cut the backing paper to size and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I used Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set to die cut the topper from the sheet.  I then matted it onto some silver snowflake embossed paper which was die cut using the same dies as above.  The topper was then adhered to the mat and both pieces were added to the front of the card.  I fussy cut out the cork sentiment  twice and decoupage them up using foam pads to give it some dimension before  I adhered it to the right hand side of the card.  Finally using some white card stock I die cut several holly leaves and berries using Spellbinders die d-lites 'holly twigs and leaves' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with evergreen bough distress ink for the leaves and festive berries distress ink for the berries.  They were shaped using my scissors and then adhered just above the sentiment using silicone gel for dimension

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment