Search This Blog

Monday 29 September 2014

Feliz Navidad Merry Christmas Happy Christmas Spellbinders Holly Motif

Hello bloggers I hope you enjoyed a good weekend.  Today's card is another Christmas one.


This card began as a 6" strip of green card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next I used white card stock and Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set to die cut the topper.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with pine needles distress ink.  I then stamped the sentiment into the centre of the topper using pine needles distress ink and Justrite  'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set,  Next I added a faux pearl to each holly leaf with Cosmic Shimmer 'berry red PVA'.  Once dried the topper was adhered to the centre of the card.

The corners of the card were decorate with holly embellishments that I made using an off cut of the green card base and Spellbinders 'poinsettia frame' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked the leaves with pine needles distress and and the berries with festive berries distress ink.  I then shaped them over a pen and added a foam pad under the berry to adhered them into each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment