Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

Fairy Decoupage ~ Believe Sue Wilson Die

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the week is going well too.  Today I have a card using the same believe die as yesterday but this time on a fairy card.



This card began as a 6x6 white card blank.  First I adhered a 6x6 sheet of Kraisercrafts 'sweet pea' paper collection to the front of the card.  Next using a fairy decoupage sheet from my stash I popped out the different layers.  The edges were sanded to remove the locking pips before they were layered up with foam pads.  Next using some peach/pink glitter card I die cut a mat for the decoupage topper.  It was die cut using Spellbinders 'big scallop oval' die set.  The mat and topper were adhered to the bottom right of the card.  Finally I used a peach glitter card and Craft dies by Sue Wilson 'believe' to die cut the sentiment.  It was then adhered to the top left of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment