Search This Blog

Saturday 13 September 2014

Mother's Arms ~ Grandma's Button Box

Hello bloggers a bit late with today's blog post as I fell asleep last night and then forgot to schedule it for today.  Anyway back to today's card which is another card featuring Grandma's Button Box CD-ROM.


This card began as a 6x8 card blank.  First I adhered a pink patterned paper to cover the front of the card from my stash.  Next I added a yellow gingham mat onto the pink paper.  I then printed onto white card stock the topper and sentiment using Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM.  These were fussy cut out.  The image was adhered to the right hand side of the card and the sentiment to the left in the centre.  I then added a pink round button to each corner of the card.  Finally I added two pink hand shaped buttons to the top of the sentiment.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment