Search This Blog

Thursday 11 September 2014

Like Button Jars ~ Grandmas Button Box ~ Sewing

Hello bloggers I hope that you enjoyed your day yesterday and the lovely weather we had for those in the UK.  Today I have a card featuring a child sewing very apt as the country is taken by the sewing bug.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I used Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM to print a patchwork pattern onto the card stock.  It was then cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.    Next using the same CD-ROM as above I printed off a character and sentiment sheet.  I then fussy cut the character out.  A mat for the topper was made using some gingham patterned paper and Spellbinders 'labels B' die set.  I then inked the edges of the die cut with tumbled glass distress ink.  The topper and mat were adhered together and then attached to the front of the card.  Finally I cut out a sentiment and added it to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment