Search This Blog

Saturday 6 September 2014

Believe In The Magic Of Christmas ~ Snowflakes

Hello bloggers for those of you that visit my blog each day so sorry today's post didn't show at 5am as usual for some reason I had left it in draft mode and it didn't post and only just realised at 9:30pm GMT yesterday.  So if you missed it just scroll down to yesterday and you will find the post.

Anyway back to today and I have another Christmas card.


This card began as a piece of navy card stock that I scored to make a card blank.  Next I used a patterned paper from my stash and covered the front of the card.  I then created the sentiment on the computer using word and printed it onto white card stock.  I die cut it using Spellbinders 'back to basic'die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  I then cut the tag ends of the sentiment and adhered it to the front of the card.

Next using some blue pearlescent paper and white glitter card I die cut several snowflakes using Spellbinders 'create a flake three' die set.  Once die cut the snowflakes were added to the front of the card.  Some of them were layered up to create dimension.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment