Search This Blog

Sunday 14 September 2014

Friends ~ Grandmas Button Box

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and the weekend is turning out to be a good one for you.  Today I have a sweet sentiment card for a friend.


This card began as a white 6x4 card blank.  First I used a pretty blue floral paper to cover the front of the card from my stash.  Next using a pretty lemon and blue floral patterned paper I die cut a mat for the sentiment using Spellbinders 'lace doily motifs' die set.  Once die cut I inked the edges with faded jeans distress ink. The mat was then adhered to the top of the card.  Next I printed off the sentiment using Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM.  This was cut out by hand and adhered into the centre of the mat.  Finally I added some pale blue satin  ribbon across the bottom of the card and then tied a bow and adhered it on top of the ribbon strip using a foam pad.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment