Search This Blog

Sunday 28 September 2014

Warm Wishes ~ Spellbinders Holiday Tree Christmas Tree

Hello bloggers I hope that you are having a good weekend and managing to do some crafting or at least have a little me time.  Today I have a Christmas card with the lovely mini holiday tree.



This card began an an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next I adhered some poinsettia patterned paper to the front of the card.  Using some blue/green patterned paper I die cut the Christmas tree using Spellbinders Die D-lites  'mini holiday tree' die.  I then backed this onto some gold card stock and cut around it to make the tree stand out on the backing paper.  I then used Cosmic Shimmer silver PVA to add faux pearls to the tree.  Once dried the tree was adhered to the centre of the card.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using staz-on black ink and Justrite 'large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  The tag was adhered to the bottom of the card and a faux pearl was added with the same Cosmic Shimmer as above in the tag holes.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment