Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Soaring By To Say Hi ~ Rupert The Bear And Friends Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to the weekend and managed to get some crafting done.  Today I have a decoupaged Rupert The Bear and Friends card for you.



This card began as a 6x4 white card blank.  First I covered the front of the card with a yellow gingham patterned paper from English Tea Party collection of papers.  Next I used a sheet of Rupert decoupage to make the main body of the card.  I fussy cut the decoupage out and then layered it up with foam pads.  The sentiment was stamped onto the backing paper using barn door distress ink and Creative Expressions 'buttons' stamp set.  The topper was then adhered to the front of the card leaving the sentiment at the bottom.  Finally I added a Rupert sentiment  to the top right corner.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment