Search This Blog

Sunday 21 September 2014

Keep Calm And Drink Tea ~ Justrite Stamps

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good start to the weekend.  Today I have a keep calm card for you.



This card began as an A4 sheet of topsy turvy pink card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next using 'English tea party collection' paper pack I adhered a patterned paper to the front of the card leaving a slight border of the base card showing around the edge.  I then used Justrite 'just keep calm' stamp set, and black soot distress ink to stamp the frame around the teapot on the patterned paper.  I then added two tea cups using the same stamp set.  Above the frame the sentiment was stamped.  Finally in each corner I stamped a teapot.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment