Search This Blog

Thursday 18 September 2014

A Stitch In time Saves Nine ~ Grandma's Button Box

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and managing to get some crafting into your busy week.  Today I have a sewing related card for you.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First I printed the purple patchwork design onto it using Katy Sue Designs 'grandma's button box' CD-ROM.  Next I scored the card in half to make an A5 card blank.  The sentiment was typed up in word and the text colour changed to purple before printing it onto white card stock.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with dusty concord distress ink.  The sentiment was adhered at the bottom of the card.

The topper was printed onto white card stock using the same CD-ROM as above, it was the cut out.  A mat was die cut for the topper using some blue embossed pearlescent paper and Spellbinders 'blossom five' die set.  I then inked over the paper with dusty concord distress ink.  The topper and mat were adhered to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment