Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Believe In The Magic Of Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a quick Christmas card.



This card began as an 8x8 card blank.  First I cut down an A4 sheet of Christmas themed paper to 8x8.  Next using some red mirror card and Craft Dies by Sue Wilson 'believe' die I die cut the word believe.  Using word on the computer I printed off the sentiment.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with festive berries distress ink.  The sentiment tag was then adhered toward the bottom right hand side of the card using two metal snowflake brads.  The believe word was adhered to the right of the boy and then the paper was adhered to the card blank.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment