Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

Spellbinders Poinsettia ~ We wish you a merry Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and had a good day yesterday.  I am feeling much better than yesterday which is good news.

So onto today's card I thought I would add some sparkle, so have created this card using some gorgeous mirror boards and glittery brads.

This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First to the front I adhered some red patterned Christmas paper.  Next using some red and green mirror board and Spellbinders 'poinsettia' die set I die cut and embossed two large and one smaller poinsettia as well as the leaves. Once embossed I layered them up and added a faux pearl to the center that was coloured with a ProMarker.  The leaves and poinsettias were then adhered to the card.  Next using an off cut of the background paper I stamped my sentiment using Creative Expressions 'Christmas toppers' stamp set and black soot distress ink.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  A mat was cut from green mirror board using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  The tags were adhered together and red glittered brads were added to the tag holes before being attached to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment