Search This Blog

Thursday 28 November 2013

Merry Christmas ~ English, French, German

Hello bloggers, yesterday I spent most of the day making Christmas envelopes using My Paper Stash Envelope Creator.  I also made this card using Justrite Stamps.  I hope you managed to get some sort of crafting into your day.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First of all I got my medium sized slimz block and layered it centrally on the card.  Then using festive berries distress ink I inked all around the edge of the slimz block to create the red border.  Next I stamped the main content of the card the text.  This was done by mounting all of the stamps from Justrite clear 'Large merry Christmas sentiments' stamp set onto the slimz block in different directions.  It was then stamped using pine needles distress ink.  Next using some green mirror board I die cut the holly using Spellbinders 'poinsettia frame' die set. I repeated this four times.  The berries were added to the holly using Cosmic Shimmer 'berry red PVA'.  Once dried the holly was adhered to each corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment