Search This Blog

Thursday 21 November 2013

Marvel Spiderman ~Decoupaged birthday card

Hello bloggers today I have a Marvel Spider man decoupage card for you.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank. To start I took a sheet of pearlescent blue paper and cut it down to 5x7.   I then embossed it with two spider webs using Spellbinders 'spider web' die set.  The backing paper was then adhered to the card blank.  Next I added the Spider man topper to the center of the card and then added the decoupage to build up the image.  The sentiments were from the same decoupage sheet and I cut them out and adhered them to the card top and bottom. I added a marvel tag to the left side of the card.  Finally from some red embossed mirror board I  die cut two spiders using the same die set as before.  These were then adhered to two corners of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel 

No comments:

Post a Comment