Search This Blog

Saturday 16 November 2013

Spellbinders nested hearts and holiday tree

Hello bloggers today's card features some of my favourite Spellbinders dies.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I added a sheet of  floral  patterned paper to the front of the card.  Next from some  red waxed paper I die cut my hearts using Spellbinders 'nested hearts' die set cutting all three sizes and embossing them.  I adhered the smaller heart to the middle sized heart.  The middle sized heart was then attached to the larger heart using some foam tape around the bottom edge to form a pocket.  I added a tag to the pocket that was printed from My Craft Studio 'a walk in wonderland' cd-rom.  To the top of the tag I punched a hole using a hole punch and threaded some organza ribbon through it. The hearts were then added to the card.  Next I added a pink chipboard  topper and stamped it with a sentiment using staz-on black ink pad and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.    Using some pink Centura pearl card stock I die cut the flourish on the sentiment and the corner pieces using Spellbinders 
'fanciful holiday' die set.  I added these pieces to the card.     Next I die cut a tree using some green ribbed paper and Spellbinders 'holiday tree 2010'.  I then cut this up to make the leaves for my flower.  The flower was made using tulle and die cutting it using Spellbinders 'spiral blossom 3' die.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel
   

No comments:

Post a Comment