Search This Blog

Friday 8 November 2013

Spiderman Marvel easel twisterpage

Hello bloggers today I have a Marvel card with a twist.  First of all it's a Twistapage decoupage topper and then it is also an easel card.  Thought it would jazz up the run of Marvel cards I have been showing you.




This card began as a white 5x7 card blank that I cut to a shaped card using Spellbinders 'grand scallop squares' die set.  From some Centura snow white card stock I also cut a mat to form the easel front and adhered it into place.   Using some Marvel Spiderman patterned paper I used the same die twice to make a mat for the front and inside of the card.  I adhered the mats to the card stock.  Next using some red holographic mirror board I die cut a mat for the decoupage using Spellbinders 'scallop labels 1' die set.  The mat was adhered to the topper and then the topper was added.  The topper was made from a Marvel twistapage sheet that I cut out and mounted with foam tape.  The finished decoupage has a twisted shape to it hence the name twistapage.  Finally I die cut a mat for my sentiment using red holographic mirror board and Spellbinders 'label 33' die set.  I then adhered a topper from my decoupage sheet and attached both to the inside of the card as the cards stopper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment