Search This Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

Season's Greetings ~ Decoupage

Hello bloggers today I have a Christmas card for you with lots of presents.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut a piece of white spotted patterned paper to 5x3 and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  I then cut a piece of green spotted patterned paper to 5x4 and adhered it to the top of the card.  The season's greeting sentiment was printed from Polka Doodles Paper Boutique II 'creative Christmas' CD-ROM.  I cut this out and trimmed it to size and rounded the corners using a corner rounder.  Next I added a chipboard Santa and sleigh embellishment tot he top of the card.  A gingerbread border made from chipboard was attached across the middle of the card.   Next a chipboard strip of parcels was adhered to the bottom right corner.  I added a decorated tree embellishment just behind the parcels.   Finally I added some parcel embellishments to the bottom of the card overlapping some to give the card some dimension.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment