Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Winter wishes ~ mittens

Hello bloggers I thought as the weather here in the UK has turned cold and deary a nice pair of mittens would keep you warm.




This card began as a white 5x7 card blank that I cut down to make a card 5"square.  First of all i adhered some cream traditional Christmas paper to the front of the card.    Next from some blue pearlescent paper I die cut a snowflake using Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2011' die set.  I then stamped my mittens onto some snowflake patterned paper using staz-on ink pad black and a mittens stamp from the range.  The mittens were then cut out and adhered to the snowflake.   Next I die cut the corner pieces using some green pearlescent paper and Spellbinders 'holly accents' die set.  These were then adhered into each corners.  Finally I stamped my sentiment onto white card stock using staz-on black ink pad and Crafter's Companion  'the snowman' stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set.  I inked the die cut with faded jeans distress ink and then adhered it to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment