Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

The Snowman and the Snowdog

Hello bloggers I do hope that you had a better day than I did yesterday, I was ill with a migraine all day :(
Anyway by night time I was able to put together this card for you.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered some silver snowflake embossed card stock to the front of the card.  Next I cut some snowflake patterned paper down to size and matted it onto the silver card stock.  The toppers and bunting were printed onto white card stock using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman and the snowdog' CD_ROM.  These were all cut out and the two toppers were placed towards the bottom of the card.  Then I added some tinsel twine to the top of the card and adhered the bunting to it. Finally I added a mirrored gem to form the snowdogs' ball.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment