Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Forever Friends ~ Remember

Hello bloggers today I have a card using a Forever Friends chipboard embellishment.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut down some green linen effect paper and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I cut an oval from some green polka dot paper using Spellbinders 'oval' die set.  I then stamped my sentiment using aged mahogany distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 21' die set.  The oval and sentiment were layered up and attached to the top of the card.  Next I die cut the mat for my topper using some natural linen effect paper and Spellbinders 'labels 27' die set.   I then took the next sized die down in the set and used this as a stencil to ink up the edges of the die with aged mahogany distress ink.  The Forever Friends chipboard topper from my stash and this was added to the label 27 die cut and adhered to the card.  Finally I  cut some polka dot paper and made a paper ribbon that I attached down the spine of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment