Search This Blog

Sunday 1 December 2013

Upcycled Christmas Card ~ We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hello blogger's I hope you have had a lovely start to your weekend.  I had a busy day of shopping.

On to today's card and this is a Christmas card with a difference as it is made from some recycled products.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I took an A4 sheet of silver mirror board and cut it down to 6x6.  Next using That Special Touch 'snowflakes' Mask I embossed the mirror board using my Grand Calibur.  The mirror board was then cut down to size and adhered to the card blank.  Next using Spellbinders 'labels 17' die set I cut the purple mirror board mat from an empty DVD wallet that I received for Christmas last year.   The topper was die cut from last years Christmas cards using Spellbinders 'labels F' die set.  The topper and mat were adhered to the card.  Finally using dusty concord distress ink and Stamping with Dimension 'Christmas trees' stamp set I stamped the sentiments at the top and bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment